Stretch Bend Levelling lines that can be supplied by us are available in modular design for various strip widths. Typical thickness range is within 0.1 to 3 mm.
A line may consist of
- Entry section
- Pinch and pre-levelling unit
- Optional stitcher (or welder) to connect subsequent coil ends to each other
- Stretch unit with bridle rolls
- Bending and levelling cassette
- Optional loop tower
- Trimming shear and scrap removal
- Optional oiler
- Various steering rolls
- Rewinding area
Obviously, all auxiliary units necessary to run the line belong to our scope of supply as well.
Main target of our line design is an optimum levelling process. Further, production output shall be increased and line handling must be easy and comfortable.
Contact us for further information and detailed discussions!