DANIELI FRÖHLING’s mission is to provide process automation and electrical systems to our customers in the metals industry. These include market standard drive technology, dedicated Level 1 and Level 2 mill control systems, and user friendly HMI front-end with consistent look-and-feel for simplified and repeatable plant setup. Our systems are designed according to the 3Q concepts: Quality, Quantity and Quickness. These are our goals, which are focused on satisfying our customers‘ needs and requirements:
• Quality - Excellence in quality and product quality certification
• Quantity - High productivity
• Quickness - Quick response to market demands
• Project concepts and technical proposals as state of the art
• Complete engineering cycle until FAC, for rolling mills and processing lines, executed by our experienced Automation experts
• Consolidated team work between mechanical design, process specialists and automation team
• Complete Level 1 systems including functional safety functions, tailored on customer needs.
• Simulation loops and internal testing procedures.
• Technological functions such as : close loop mass flow control and close loop control of mill actuators, thickness and flatness control.
• Development of Level 2 software including technological process models, mathematical models and integration with plant systems (MES)
• Customized solutions and retrofits for plant revamping and modernization.
• Design of Smart lines with integration of Industry 4.0 data management (“Digimet”), predictive maintenance and condition monitoring systems.